.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

About my major and me Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

About my major and me - Essay Example Fortunately, mathematics graduates have numerous career choices that are useful in excising practical skills learnt in the disciplines. Being a mathematician has always been my long-term aspiration. The Northern Colorado University, particularly the mathematics department, has a wonderful and equally professional preparation for mathematics undergraduates (Holton 120). The experience in the school will be significant in the realization of my dream. My goals include integration of math in the society to improve the quality of life. First, I would love to be a general mathematician to offer consultation services. My services should include assistance in data analytics for researchers, tutoring of junior math students and assisted budgeting for mid-sized businesses. Such services are very vital in Dubai during a time of economic down turn. In addition to the achievement of my goals, I would commit myself to motivating others in pursuing a major study in mathematics as well. As a tutor, I would love to integrate math in other disciplines such as physics and health

No comments:

Post a Comment